Sunday, December 20, 2009

Flabbergasted

Thanks to a labyrinth of links and correspondence from the kindness of strangers, I have finally arrived here.

This is the most astounding discovery I have made on this long and rather agonizing journey to discover the truth as to why the lovely majestic trees I have admired all my life are dying.

Notice that almost all of these research projects are long defunct and there is very little going on recently. And ask yourself WHY have inquiries come to a virtual halt, and WHO is intimidating scientists and foresters from reporting the truth.

Hey, if I die suddenly, call the US Dept of Agriculture or the Department of Environmental Prostitution or Exxon Mobile or anyone involved in the obscene profits to be had from biofuel production, and ask them, why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter